Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Heart Truffles20 truffles
- 3/4 cup of Enjoy life Semi-Sweet Mini Chips
- 5 tbsp your choice of plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of Semi-Sweet Mini Chips
- 1/2 cup vegan butter, room temp but not softened
- Plastic or silicone heart-shaped candy molds
- In a small bowl, melt 3/4 cups of enjoy life chocolate by microwaving at 15-second increments, stirring each time.
- Prepare your heart molds by spooning a small amount of chocolate in each one. Using your fingertip or small measuring spoon, coat each cavity to the top edge. Place in the freezer for a minute or two to set the chocolate.
- In a small pot over medium heat, combine the plant-based milk, monk fruit sweetener, and stir until the mixture comes to a boil. Stir in the maple syrup and remove from the heat.
- Add 1 cup of chocolate in small portions, stirring gently until the chocolate is melted.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, whip your vegan butter until light.
- Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, gradually stirring in the butter until combined.
- Fill the chocolate molds until they are almost full. Place the molds in the freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Cover each heart with a small amount of melted chocolate. Tap gently and place back in the freezer for a few minutes to set the chocolate.
- Enjoy! Store your truffles in the fridge.
Recipe credit: @caitlins_table