Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinteresttranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
12 Ways to Use (And Love!) Our Baking Chocolate Snack Packs
You asked, and we answered – now your favorite allergy-friendly baking chocolate comes in SNACK PACKS! Perfect for snacking on-the-go and adding an extra chocolate kick to your treats. Need an extra excuse to make these a part of your everyday lives? So do we. And with Halloween just around the corner, the timing couldn’t be better. Each bag comes with 12 single-serve pouches of Mini Chips or Dark Chocolate Morsels, so here are 12 ways that we love to use our Snack Packs and #SnackFreely!
1. Trick or Treating – They’re PERFECT for handing out to kids (of all ages) in the neighborhood or switching out with your ghouls’ and goblins’ Halloween haul!
2. Keep a bowl of Snack Packs out at your desk and become the most popular person in your office.
3. In a lunchbox as dessert. Bite size? Check. Chocolate? Check. Envy of the rest of the lunch table? CHECK!
4. Allergy-Friendly party favors! Send the kids home with big smiles on their faces.
5. Teaching tool for kids—I have ten and I give you six. How many do I have left?
6. Dress them up as “Bat Poop” or a cute spider for a fun, allergy-friendly Halloween classroom treat that’s sure to have all the kids giggling.
7. Topping your favorite sweet treat – allergy-friendly ice cream, yogurt, and more!
8. Bribery. Mostly kids when they’re misbehaving. Will also work on adults.
9. Sneaking an allergy-friendly treat into the movies (but you didn’t hear that from us!)
10. In your purse for chocolate on demand—especially when shopping for groceries (a means to avoid impulse purchases perhaps?)
11. For the parents out there – these pair perfectly with a glass of wine!
12. Portion control – just the right amount of chocolatey goodness to get you through your day, hour, or snack break!
The sky’s the limit with our Snack Packs. What’s your favorite way to use them? Tag @enjoylifefoods and #snackfreely on social media to join the conversation!