Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Simple Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookiesmakes 12 cookies
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or a nut-free sugar of your choice
- 2 oz. vegan cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbs. (10 Tbs.) melted refined coconut oil or a nut-free oil of your choice
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbs. ground flax + 2 Tbs. water. Let thicken at least 5 minutes)
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1½ Tbs. unsweetened dairy-free milk of choice
- 2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ⅛ tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- ½ cup Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Mini Chips
- In a stand mixer cream together sugar and vegan cream cheese. Add oil and flax egg and cream again. Add maple syrup, dairy-free milk, and vanilla bean paste and cream until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Gently mix in the chocolate chips and then let the batter rest while you preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Transfer cookie dough to a parchment-lined baking dish using a medium or large cookie scoop (should make 12 medium size cookies). Bake cookies for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden. Cool at least 15-20 minutes on the baking tray. Enjoy!
Recipe credit @secretlyhealthyhome