It’s an exiting time at Enjoy Life Foods! We’re launching many new products over the coming months to bring you more delicious allergy-friendly foods you won’t be able to resist. Think mini versions of some of your beloved Enjoy Life favorites, products with higher protein and added functionality, and a lot more ways to enjoy life! As always, these new products will align to our brand promise: certified gluten-free, verified non-GMO and free-from the top 8 common allergens: NO wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish.
We are always looking for ways to improve our products. Not only have we updated the appearance of Plentils packaging, but we’ve also improved Plentils to be a bit lighter and airy, and we lowered the sodium level. With an even better-for-you crunch, the possibilities of adding Plentils to your next gluten-free meal, dairy-free dessert and more are endless.
Check out a few of our favorite recipes using Plentils:
• Chocolate Covered Plentils: combine our dairy-free chocolate with your favorite flavor of Plentils to create a sweet & salty satisfying snack or dessert.
• Taco Bowls: These simple, gluten-free and vegan taco bowls using Sea Salt Plentils are a quick, allergy-friendly dinner the entire family can enjoy.
• Walking Tacos: For when you’re not feeling like cleaning up, reach for a bag of 0.8 oz Plentils and create these walking tacos, a perfect gluten- and dairy-free meal that’s fun to make with the kids.
• Oven Fried Chicken: Crush up a bag of Plentils and use them as gluten-free breading. Here we’ve “breaded” chicken drumsticks with Garlic & Parmesan Plentils for a tasty home-cooked meal.
Our new, shiny packaging is on shelf at stores across the US & Canada. For our Sam’s Club shoppers, be sure to check out our new HUGE 16 oz. bag of Himalayan Pink Salt Plentils on shelves now. Use the store locator to find a Sam’s location where you can snag a bag of this new favorite!
3 Plentils Facts that’ll make you grab a second bag:
1. Plentils are a lentil-based chip with 40% less fat than the leading potato chip.
2. Don’t let the flavors fool you! We flavored Dill & Sour Cream, Margherita Pizza and Garlic & Parmesan Plentils with yeast extract to trick your tongue into thinking you’re eating dairy.
3. As with all Enjoy Life products, Plentils are certified gluten-free, verified non-GMO and free-from the top 8 common allergens: wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. They’re also certified vegan!
Show us how you’re enjoying and what you’re making with Plentils! Tag @enjoylifefoods on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. We can’t wait to see! Eat Freely, Lindsay