Rich, golden blondies with big chunks of dairy-free chocolate in every bite. Yes, allergy-friendly can be decadent!
Makes 12-16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare a 9” square baking pan with parchment or non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, xanthan gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine oil, vanilla extract and flax gel. Add brown sugar and mix until uniform.
- Combine flour mixture with wet ingredients and mix until well combined. Stir in Mega Chunks.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown. Cool then cut and serve.