pancake + waffle
pancake + waffleBuy Now
Good mornings become great with our ready-made vegan and gluten free pancake and waffle mix. Fill your plate with our free-from promise and an amazing taste you’ll all flip for!
- Tree Nuts
- Combine 3 cups mix, 3 tablespoons oil, and 2 ½ cups water (added slowly) in a bowl. Stir vigorously with a whisk until powder is just combined and no lumps remain (approx. 10-15 stirs). Use sufficient water for a batter that is smooth but not too runny. Prepare a slightly thicker batter for waffles.
- Cook per instructions below.
- Add toppings of your choice!
Pour batter onto pre-heated, greased pan or griddle for the pancake size of your choice. If desired, add toppings to the uncooked side and cook until the edges are dry. Flip and cook for a further 1-2 minutes to desired color.
Pour batter onto center of hot, greased waffle maker, close lid. Cook until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle and, if necessary, re-apply a spray of oil and repeat.
- Always preheat the pan without the oil or fat being in there, typically for 3-5 minutes. This applies to griddles, pans, waffle irons, etc.Pre-heat the griddle and mix the pancake batter at the same time. The sooner you heat the pancakes after mixing, the better the outcome.
- Use a Low to Medium-Low heat setting.
- For the oil, a higher smoke point is necessary for the longer heating. Canola or a canola-based spray is what is needed.
These instructions should work: preheat the pan, low to medium-low heat, use oil or spray after heating.