Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Enjoy Life Chocolate Chip CookiesMakes about 3 dozen cookies
- 2/3 C. shortening
- 1 T. neutral oil
- 1 C. packed brown sugar
- ½ C. granulated sugar
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. water
- 2 ¼ C. gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. xanthan gum
- 1 ½ t. baking soda
- ½ t. baking powder
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 375˚ F.
- Cream shortening oil and sugars in a mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and water. Mix until just combined.
- Combine gluten-free flour, salt, xanthan gum, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to sugar mixture and mix until smooth.
- Mix in Mini Chips and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet and slightly press down on each cookie to flatten.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 15-20 minutes and serve.