Share on facebookTweet on Twitter
Share on twitterPin on Pinterest
Share on pinterestTranslation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.print
Chocolate Topped Sunflower Spread PuddingMakes 4 servings
- 1 ½ c. favorite dairy free milk
- 2 T. arrowroot starch
- 3 T. maple syrup
- ½ c. sunflower seed spread
- 1 t. vanilla
Chocolate Ganache Topping
- ½ c. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- ½ c. favorite dairy free milk
- Flaky sea salt, toasted pumpkin seeds
- Add the dairy free milk and starch to a small, heavy bottomed saucepan. Whisk to combine and bring up to a simmer. Cook over low until just thickened and bubbling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the maple syrup, sunflower seed spread and vanilla. Pour into 4 small dishes, cover and refrigerate.
- Pour into 4 small dishes, cover and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, make the ganache by whisking together the dark chocolate morsels and the dairy free milk in a small saucepan until completely combined.
- Spoon over the top of the pudding cups and refrigerate until completely cooled. Top with optional sea salt and pumpkin seeds and enjoy!