All winners will be notified by email on 10/19. Thanks to all who entered, and we hope you have a safe and chocolate-y Halloween!
ENJOY LIFE® Generations of Inspiration Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sponsor: Enjoy Life Natural Brands, LLC. 8770 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1100. Chicago, IL 60631.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Enjoy Life Foods® Treat Freely Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to current legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old as of the date of entry. Employees of Enjoy Life Foods Natural Brands LLC (the “Sponsor”), its advertising/promotion/internet agencies associated with this Promotion including Tom, Dick & Harry, Mondelez Global, LLC and all such employees’ immediate family members (defined as spouse, child, parent, sibling; whether biological, adopted, “step” or in-law, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
2. SPONSOR: Enjoy Life Foods Natural Brands LLC, 8770 W Bryn Mawr Avenue Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60631.
3. TIMING: Game play and entry into the Promotion begins on October 12, 2017 at 12:01:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ends on October 18, 2017 at 11.59.59 p.m. (CDT) (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, visit https://enjoylifefoods.com/treat-freely-sweepstakes/ (“Promotion Website”) and complete all required information. Limit one entry per person/email address per day.
5. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
Any Entry in violation of these Official Rules may be deemed void in Sponsor’s sole discretion (unless otherwise set forth herein). By submitting an Entry in this Promotion, entrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and any other person or entity
involved in the administration, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion, and all of their respective parent or affiliated entities, owners, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, agents or contractors (collectively “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against Sponsor or Released Parties due to or arising out of the entrant’s Entry, Released Parties are not responsible for Entries that are not received by Sponsor (in whole or in part) for any reason. Any portion of an Entry that is submitted to Sponsor becomes Sponsor’s property and will not be returned.
6. WINNER DETERMINATION: Starting on October 12, 2017, Sponsor will randomly select the number of Entries for the specified prizes as detailed in Rule 7 below from among all eligible Entries received from the start date of the Promotion. Non-winning entries will roll-over into subsequent drawings, if any. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received as of the entry deadline for a particular drawing. All winners will be notified via e-mail on October 19, 2017.
7. PRIZE DETAILS AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARVs”):
a. Prizes: Thirty-Five Prizes (five per day): 10 bags of Dark Chocolate Halloween Minis (ARV: $79). Total prize value: $2800. Sponsor will send potential Winners an email to the email address provided on their entry form with prize claim. Attached to the Prize Claim Instruction Email will be an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release Form (the “Prize Claim Form”). The potential Winner must complete, sign and return Prize Claim Form within ten (10) days of the send date of the Prize Claim Instruction Email Upon verification, Prize will be sent to the winner’s address, as set forth in the Prize Claim form. If the Prize Claim Instruction Email is returned as undeliverable, if such potential winner fails to respond as required, if such potential winner fails to complete and return the Prize Claim Form within the time frame stated, or if potential winner is determined to be ineligible for any reason, he/she will forfeit the prize and such prize will not be awarded.
By entering this Promotion and/or accepting a prize, winners and entrants hereby consent (unless prohibited by law) to the Sponsor’s use of such winner’s or entrant’s name, age, photograph, voice, biographical information, statements, likeness and/or image, and city/state of residence without any further compensation in connection with the Promotion.
10. Miscellaneous: No transfer or cash redemption of prizes are permitted. No substitution of prizes allowed. Taxes on prizes and all expenses related to acceptance and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of winners
All prizes properly claimed will be awarded. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant affirms that he or she has read and agrees to abide by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant acting in violation of the Official Rules or found tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion or the Promotion Website. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE RELATED TO SPONSOR OR THE PROMOTION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. LIMITATIONS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY: Sponsor, Administrator, Mondelez International, Inc., any other person or entity involved in the planning, administration, execution or fulfillment of the Promotion, and all of their respective parent or affiliated entities, owners, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, members, agents or contractors (collectively “Released Parties”) are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, or any combination thereof.
Released Parties are not responsible and shall not be liable for: (a) any telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, including without limitation, server malfunction or by any human error which may occur in connection with the Promotion or in processing of entries; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (c) late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries; (d) any failures of any social media sites; and (e) any condition or event that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted. By participating in this Promotion, entrants, participants, and winners (collectively “participants”) all agree that in no event will Released Parties be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of such participant’s access to and use of the Promotion Website or any social media sites. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Promotion Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination the winners may be selected from all eligible entries received prior to termination (provided a sufficient number of eligible entries have been achieved at the time of termination). Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all
such entries made by such methods. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
By participating or entering this Promotion, each Participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from and against any claims, losses, damage or liability related in any way to the operation of this Promotion, as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses (whether alleged, threatened, or actual) to any person or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Promotion.
12. LEGAL: Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of participating in this Promotion, each entrant agrees that (a) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively, by final and binding arbitrations under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”); (b) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretations, enforcement and all proceeding at such arbitration; and (c) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstance will entrant (or his/her guardian) be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant or entrant’s legal guardian hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorney’s fees, and entrant or entrant’s legal guardian further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Cook County, Illinois.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc. Instagram® is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. Twitter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
13. TAMPERING: Sponsor reserves the right to void all entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed, or similar entry duplication method. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Promotion, or who Sponsor believes to be causing malfunction, error, disruption, or damage will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, or are incomplete or received after the Promotion Period, will not be accepted.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of major prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Enjoy Life Foods® Halloween Giveaway Party, 8770 W Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 1100, Chicago, IL 60631 postmarked by November 30, 2017. Winners’ first name and initial of last name, along with their city/state of residence, may also be posted on the Promotion Website.