Have a sweet tooth? Us too! Indulging in a delicious, allergy-friendly treat makes for the perfect addition to any day. But sometimes, baking can be such a hassle – gathering ingredients, mixing them in the right order, and not to mention, anxiously waiting for the baking and cooling to end!
We’re here to help – with these dessert hacks, you can have your allergy-friendly cake and eat it too. Check them out:
- Brownies Frosted with Delighted by Dessert Hummus – Pack even more protein into your sweet treat with this easy (and delicious!) snack hack. Your tastebuds can thank us later.
- Brownie In a Mug – Warm, chocolatey and ready-to-eat in just 3 minutes! Allergy-friendly “baking” has never been easier!
- Double Chocolate Pudding Pots – Blend everything together and top with our Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies: short, sweet and simple! Plus, avocado gives this recipe an extra nutritional boost.
- Chocolate-Dipped Chewy Bars – Dip our Caramel Apple Chewy Bars into our melted chocolate to up their game a bit. This is good with all 4 of our Chewy Bar flavors, so see which one is your favorite!
- Sunflower Seed Butter, Fresh Fruit and Seed & Fruit Mix – For a “nuttier” treat without the nuts, try this flavor combo on for size.
So there you have it – some quick and easy dessert hacks to satisfy and sweet craving. The only question is, which one are you going to make first?