Yummy Mint Cookie Bites
For Chocolate Coating:
- Prepare an 8x8-inch pan by lining with parchment paper. For easy removal, let parchment paper hang over 1 or 2 edges. Lightly grease paper, set aside.
- Break up cookies, or process into crumbs. Should have approximately 1 1/2 cups.
- Melt chocolate in microwave until melted. Melt in intervals of 30 seconds until pieces are almost melted. Stir until smooth. Add mint extract.
- Stir chocolate mixture in the prepared pan and spread the mixture in the prepared pan.
- Let mixture harden (quicken this process by refrigerating). The cookie mixture should be firm enough to cut into pieces. If it's too hard from the refrigerator, let it soften a little before slicing.
- Cut the pieces into approximately 1-inch squares.
- Prepare chocolate for coating in microwave. Dip cookie pieces in the chocolate allowing excess to drip into the container.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet or tray and allow to harden.