Fill a gluten-free Snickerdoodle crust with a creamy, dairy-free filling for a delicious treat!
- 1 box of Enjoy Life Foods Snickerdoodle cookies
- 1/2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 8 oz dairy-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup sugar or evaporated cane juice crystals
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries and/or raspberries
- Mix tapioca flour and xanthan gum with sorghum flour.
- Chop cookies in food processor and add to the mix.
- Lightly grease 8×8” pan with vegetable spray and add the cookie mixture. Press firmly in bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes or until lightly browned. While crust bakes, prepare filling.
- Blend the cream cheese or cream cheese substitute, egg substitute, vanilla, and sugar until smooth. Cover and set in refrigerator until crust is ready.
- When crust is done, remove from oven and spoon the filling evenly on top of crust.
- Return to oven and bake 20 -25 minutes or until center is almost set. Let it cool.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- 10-15 minutes before serving, top off with fresh blueberries, strawberries and/or raspberries.
- Refrigerate another 10-15 minutes to allow flavors to blend.