Makes approximately 20 poppers.
- 3/4 C. uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/4 C. quinoa flakes
- 3/4 C. Enjoy Life Foods Beach Bash Seed & Fruit Mix
- 3/4 C. sunflower seed spread
- 3 T. agave or more as needed to combine*
- Pour the uncooked quinoa into a small fry pan. Toast over medium heat until you hear it “pop” and start to brown slightly. Remove.
- Pour the toasted quinoa, quinoa flakes and Beach Bash® into a large bowl. Drizzle in the sunflower seed spread and the agave and mix with the back of a spoon until combined. Add more agave if needed, little by little, to combine.
- Scoop the mix out of the bowl with a spoon. Using oiled hands, roll into a tight ball in your palm. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and continue with the rest of the mix.
- Keep poppers in a sealed container in refrigerator for up to one week.
* To make a chocolate version, eliminate the agave and replace with 1/3 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips + 1 t. allergy-friendly oil, melted together.