Makes 8 lettuce wraps
- 1/2 4 oz. package Enjoy Life Foods Thai Chili Lime Plentils
- 8 chicken tenders or 8 pieces of sliced chicken breast
- 1/4 C. allergy friendly mayonnaise
- 2 T. dairy-free milk or water
- 8 whole pieces of butter lettuce
- 1/2 C. shredded carrots
- Chopped cilantro, for topping
- Sliced chiles, for topping
- Lime wedges, for topping
- Allergy-friendly sweet and sour sauce, for topping
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and line a sheet tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Crush the Plentils in a food processor until they are fine crumbs, pour into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and milk/water.
- Dip the chicken tenders, one by one, in the mayonnaise mixture and then coat in the crushed Plentils. Place on the parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle lightly with olive oil. Bake at 400ºF degree for 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lay out the butter lettuce leaves. When the chicken is done baking, place one tender in the middle of each leaf. Top with the shredded carrots, cilantro, and sliced chiles (if desired).
- To plate, place assembled wraps on a platter with lime wedges and a bowl of allergy-friendly sweet and sour sauce. Enjoy!