Never have to choose between sweet and salty with our dairy-free recipe for chocolate cups.
Makes 7-8 servings
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks
- 2 T. Spectrum Shortening or light flavored oil
- ½ bag 4 oz. Enjoy Life Foods Sea Salt Plentils
- 2 T. flaky sea salt
- Melt the Mega Chunks and the shortening or the olive oil in a double boiler until chocolate is melted. Set aside.
- Place the Plentils in the bowl of a small food processor and pulse until they are cut into small pieces
- Line 8 muffin tins with papers (or you may use a silicone muffin tin without liners). Place 2 spoonfuls of the melted chocolate in the bottom of the muffin cups. Top evenly with the Plentils (save 1-2 T. for sprinkling on the tops) and then cover with the remaining chocolate.
- Sprinkle the extra crushed Plentils and the flaky sea salt over the top. Place in the refrigerator until set, about 1-2 hours.