Use this easy, dairy-free recipe as a way to say "I love you" this Valentine's Day!
Makes one 9x11” panINGREDIENTS:
- 2 bags Enjoy Life Foods Baking Chocolate
- 1/4 C. dairy-free buttery spread
- 1 1/2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Seed & Fruit Mix (Beach Bash or Mountain Mambo), divided
- 1 1/2 C. coarsely chopped Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Cookies, divided
- 1 1/2 C. coarsely chopped Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Cookies, divided
- Line a 9x11” pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine the Baking Chocolate and dairy-free buttery spread in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30-seconds intervals, stirring between each interval. Repeat until melted and smooth.
- Combine 1 cup of the Seed & Fruit Mix, 1 cup of Soft Baked Cookies, and 1 cup of Crunchy Cookies in a large bowl. Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the cookie mixture, mixing well.
- Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining Seed & Fruit Mix, Soft Baked and Crunchy Cookies.
- Refrigerate for about 20 minutes, until set.
- Use a heart-shaped (or other) cookie cutter to cut.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.