- 1 ½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Margherita Pizza Plentils
- ½ t. chipotle powder
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. onion powder
- ½ C. gluten free, all-purpose flour
- 1 C. rice milk (or your favorite dairy-free milk)
- ½ C. ketchup + 2 T. siracha, optional
- Line 2 sheet trays with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 2 inch chunks and set aside.
- Crush the Plentils in a food processor until they are the texture of sand. Add the chipotle powder, garlic powder and onion powder and blend until combined.
- Prepare to coat the chicken by having the Plentils in one bowl, the All-Purpose Flour Blend in another bowl and the rice milk in another. Dip the chicken first in the All-Purpose Flour Blend, then coat in the rice milk and finally coat with the spicy Plentil mixture. Place on the sheet tray and continue with the remaining chicken.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 400° for 18 minutes or until cooked through.
- To make it even spicier, serve with the sriracha ketchup!