Snickerdoodle Crispy Cereal Hearts
Makes 1 8-inch square pan
- Line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Put the rice cereal and chopped Snickerdoodle cookies in a large bowl. Mix to combine
- Combine the brown rice syrup with brown sugar in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved and the mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Add the dairy-free buttery spread and vanilla extract. Stir until melted.
- Pour the mixture over the rice cereal mixture, stirring until well-coated. Scrape the mixture into the prepared pan and press firmly to evenly distribute. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Refrigerate until cool, about 1 hour.
- Use a cookie cutter to make as many pieces as desired—or just cut into squares.
Serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at in the refrigerator for 2 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.