We’re always looking for new ways to use our dairy-free chocolate! You won’t want to miss out on our new creation.
Makes about 16 truffles
- 1½ C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- ¼ C. Spectrum butter flavored shortening
- ¼ C. water
- ¼ C. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 Enjoy Life Foods Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies, crushed
- Place the chocolate chips, shortening and water in a medium glass bowl. Set bowl over a pot with simmering water and gently stir until melted. Pour into a glass 8×8 baking dish and let cool about 30 minutes on the counter. Cover with plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Lay a piece of parchment on the counter. Remove chilled chocolate mixture from refrigerator. Using a small ball scooper, scoop approximately 16 balls of the chocolate, placing it on the parchment paper. One by one, roll gently between your hands to form a ball, continue until all the chocolate has been rolled.
- Coat half the rolled truffles in the graham cracker crumbs and the other half in the cocoa. Refrigerate until serving.