Makes 4 pudding cups
- For the Pudding:
- 2 C. dairy-free milk + an additional 1/2 C. dairy-free milk
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. chickpea flour
- 1/4 C. tapioca starch
- 1 T. vanilla
- Prepare the Pudding:
- Pour 2 C. dairy-free milk into a medium saucepan and whisk in the sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl whisk together the chickpea flour, additional ½ C. dairy-free milk and tapioca starch until thoroughly blended. Drizzle into the warmed milk and stir until thickened, keeping on low-medium heat. This mixture will continue to thicken as it cools, so don’t worry if it doesn't look too thick.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl, then stir in the vanilla. Top with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming. Put in refrigerator to chill, or put aside to cool down.
- Stir the Mini Chips into the cooled pudding.
- Assemble the Cups:
- Layer your favorite Enjoy Life cookies—we recommend Chocolate Chip Crunchy Cookies—with spoonfuls of the prepared pudding. Continue layering until you have used all of the pudding. Finish with pieces of your favorite Enjoy Life Foods chocolate bar!"