S’mores Pudding Cups
Who says you need a fire to make s’mores? Enjoy these gluten-free S’mores Pudding Cups, introducing layer after layer of creamy, dairy-free pudding and our brand new Mini Cookies. How’s that for an after-school snack?
Makes 4 pudding cups
- 2 C. dairy-free milk + an additional 1/2 C. dairy-free milk
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 1/3 C. chickpea flour
- 1/4 C. tapioca starch
- 1 T. vanilla
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Pour 2 C. dairy-free milk into a medium saucepan and whisk in the sugar. Bring to a simmer and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- In a small bowl whisk together the chickpea flour, additional ½ C. dairy-free milk and tapioca starch until thoroughly blended. Drizzle into the warmed milk and stir until thickened, keeping on low-medium heat. This mixture will continue to thicken as it cools, so don’t worry if it doesn't look too thick.
- Remove from heat and pour into a glass bowl, then stir in the vanilla. Top with plastic wrap to prevent skin from forming. Put in refrigerator to chill, or put aside to cool down.
- Stir the Mini Chips into the cooled pudding.
To assemble the cups:
- Layer about 4 Crunchy Vanilla Honey Graham Mini Cookies in the bottom of fun glass jars or bowl and top with a few spoonfuls of the pudding. Continue layering until you have used all the pudding. Finish with some more cookies and a square of Ricemilk Chocolate.