Seed & Fruit Mix Breakfast Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the ground chia or flaxseed to large bowl. Pour warm water over the top, mix together and let sit 1-2 minutes until it gels.
- Add the sunflower seed butter, and honey or agave, and mix to combine.
- Add the tapioca starch, quinoa flakes, baking powder and half of the Enjoy Life Beach Bash Seed and Fruit Mix to the bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop into 4 equal pieces and roll into a ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Evenly sprinkle the remaining ¼ C. Enjoy Life Foods Beach Bash Seed and Fruit Mix over the cookies and gently press into the dough.
- Place in the oven and bake for 14-16 minutes until lightly browned. Cool on the cookie sheet and then store in the refrigerator tightly wrapped.