Makes 1 large baking sheet
- 5 C. popped sorghum, quinoa, amaranth, or popcorn (see below for popping instructions)
- 2 C. coarsely chopped Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Double Chocolate Mini Cookies or Enjoy Life Foods Double Chocolate Crunchy Cookies
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Mini Chips
- 2 T. allergy-friendly oil
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Mountain Mambo Seed & Fruit Mix
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Combine your choice of popped kernels (see below for popping instructions) and crushed cookies in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, microwave the Mini Chips and oil in 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the kernel & cookie mixture, mixing well until coated. Stir in the Mountain Mambo.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan. Refrigerate or freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
- Break into pieces and serve, storing leftovers in an airtight container at in the refrigerator for 2 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.