Makes 12 traditional-sized muffins INGREDIENTS:
- 1½ lb. strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 3 T. granulated sugar
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line a rimmed baking sheet or baking dish with foil.
- Toss the hulled and quartered strawberries with the granulated sugar and place on the foil-lined sheet. Roast for 20 minutes until the strawberries are softened and there is some strawberry liquid on the tray.
- Remove from the oven and pour the liquid into a small dish; then, scoop the strawberries into another bowl. Set aside.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions. At the end, pour in the roasted strawberries and the strawberry liquid and gently fold to combine.
- Scoop evenly into the lined muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden brown.