When you can’t decide between pumpkin spice and chocolate, choose both! Enjoy these delectable gluten-free and vegan Pumpkin Swirl Brownies, made with our dairy-free chocolate and Brownie Mix!
Makes 14 brownies
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 C. tapioca starch
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 chia egg (1 T. chia seeds + 3 T. hot water)
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 2 T. oil
- 3/4 C. water
- 1/2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment paper or lightly coat with oil and sprinkle with gluten free, all-purpose flour. Set aside.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, tapioca starch, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract and the chia egg mixture. Set aside.
- Mix together the Brownie Mix, oil and water until blended. Spread into the prepared baking pan.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture over the top. Use a knife to create a swirled appearance.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Mini Chips. Place the brownies back in the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.