Plentils® Pizza Crust
Adapted from www.KeeleyMcGuire.com
By processing Plentils into a crumble, you can make and bake a pizza crust that's flaky, crunchy, allergy-friendly and easy to make. Pair the pizza with a side salad and grapes for lunch.
- 1 4oz. bag of Margherita Pizza Plentils, pulsated in a food processor until a crumble
- 5 T. of melted non-dairy buttery spread (or butter if your diet allows)
- Toppings of choice: non-dairy cheese, 1/2 cup of sauce, pepperoni, veggies, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an 8-9" round cake pan.
- In a large bowl, add melted spread or butter to the crumbled Plentils. Mix until well coated.
- Pat firmly into the bottom of the cake pan, evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool COMPLETELY.
- Add toppings and bake for an additional ten minutes.
- Remove and let cool. Slice and enjoy.