- 4 ripe peaches (skin and pit removed)
- 1/2 C fresh raspberries
Enjoy Life Crunchy Crumb Crust:
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 C water or fruit juice
- 1/2 teaspoon agar-agar powder (gum)
- 1 tbsp. tapioca flour
Fruit Glaze: (Yields 1 1/4 cup of glaze)
- Bring water to boil in saucepan.
- Carefully add peaches and cook 1 minute.
- Immediately submerge peaches into ice water to stop cooking.
- When cool enough to handle, remove skin and pit and cut into slices.
- Layer the sliced peaches on top on prepared crust.
- Add raspberries.
- Blend the sugar, Agar, and tapioca together.
- Add the water or fruit juice until blended.
- Stirring constantly, over medium heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Cool slightly (about 1-2 minutes) and apply on top of fruit.
- Fruit should be nicely coated (may have glaze to spare).
- Refrigerate 1 hour before tasting. Pie is best eaten the same day.