Create a tasty home-cooked meal with this easy gluten-free and dairy-free Oven Fried Chicken using Enjoy Life Foods Garlic & Parmesan Plentils!
Makes 8 drumsticks
- ½ c. allergy-friendly mayonnaise
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. water
- 1 t. seasoning salt
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 400˚. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk the allergy friendly mayonnaise with lemon juice, water and seasoning salt.
- Pour the Plentils into a bowl of a large food processor and crush until they are fine breadcrumbs. Pour into another medium bowl.
- One by one take a drumstick, dip in the mayonnaise mixture, shaking off the excess, and then coat completely in the crushed Plentils and lay on the parchment sheet. Drizzle lightly with oil.
- Bake at 400˚ for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.