Makes about 30 mini pancakes or 7-8 classic pancakes
- 1 C. + 2 T. favorite gluten-free flour (used for this recipe: 1/3 c. + 2 T. sorghum + 1/3 C. buckwheat + 1/3 C. tapioca starch)
- 2 T. tapioca starch
- ¾ t. baking powder
- ¼ t. sea salt
- ½ t. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ C. Enjoy Life Foods Beach Bash® Seed and Fruit Mix
- ¾ C. rice milk
- 1/3 C. pumpkin puree
- 1 T. flax meal + 3 T. hot water
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. cane sugar
- ½ t. vanilla
- Mix together the gluten-free flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, sea salt, pumpkin pie spice and Enjoy Life Foods Not Nuts! Seed and Fruit Mix, Beach Bash.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the rice milk, pumpkin puree, flax meal/hot water mixture, vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla.
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
- Mix together the dry and wet ingredients until combined thoroughly. Lightly grease the griddle and then scoop out the batter by tablespoon for mini pancakes or with a ¼ C. measure for a larger pancake. Cook a few minutes on each side until golden brown. Enjoy!