Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 C. toasted sunflower seeds
- ½ C. sunflower seed butter
- Additional oil for greasing skillet
- Preheat a nonstick skillet over low to medium heat.
- Prepare pancake mix according to package.
- Lightly grease the warmed skillet. Using a 1/3 C. measuring cup, pour batter onto the skillet, allowing for room inbetween. Immediately sprinkle 1 t. Mini Chips and 1 t. toasted sunflower seeds onto the top of the pancake.
- Cook until small bubbles have formed and the sides look dry. Flip over and cook an additional 1-2 minutes. Place on a baking sheet and cover with foil (place in a 200˚ oven to keep warm until all the pancakes are prepared.
- When ready to serve, place the pancakes on a serving platter.
- Warm the sunflower seed butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, stir and then warm another 30 seconds if not hot enough.
- Drizzle the warmed sunflower seed butter over the platter of pancakes and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips and toasted sunflower seeds over the top.