- ¾ C. Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- ½ C. rice milk (or milk of your choosing)
- 2 T. rice milk powder (optional)
- ¾ C. sunflower seed butter
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. agave syrup (optional)
- Place chocolate in a double boiler and gently heat until melted
- Heat rice milk (and optional rice milk powder) on stove until boiling
- Immediately pour over chocolate and stir until incorporated
- Add sunflower butter to chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla and agave if desired.
- Place in a jar and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
- It will keep in a sealed refrigerator for up to a month or more.