For the crumble mixture:
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 3/4 C. cold water
- 2 T. oil
- 8 C. pitted cherries
- 3 T. Enjoy Life Foods All-Purpose Flour Mix
- 5 (1 box) crumbled Enjoy Life Foods Caramel Blondie Chewy Bars
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the Brownie Mix, water and oil. Mix well.
- If the cherries are very juicy, drain slightly - there should only be about 1/2 cup liquid with the cherries. Put them in a large bowl and add the flour, mixing to combine. Pour the mixture into a 1.5-quart baking dish. Spread the brownie mixture over the cherries to cover. Sprinkle with the crumbled Caramel Blondie Chewy Bars.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until the filling is bubbling and the center of the topping is baked through (you can test by inserting a toothpick into the middle and seeing if it comes out clean of raw batter).
- Cool at least 30 minutes. The filling will become thicker as it cools.
- Serve, storing leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.