Mini ‘Nana Bites
A mixture of our dairy-free chocolate and sunflower seed spread is a delicious combination to spread on our new gluten-free Mini Cookies! Slice a banana and place in between two cookies for a sweet sandwich.
Makes approximately 16 bites
- Lay the Mini Cookies with the flat side towards you on a parchment sheet.
- Pour the Mini Chips and sunflower seed spread in one bowl, microwave in 30 second intervals until totally melted.
- Spread a little of the melted chocolate mixture over each of the Mini Cookies on the flat side.
- Thinly slice the banana and place one slice onto half of the chocolate coated Mini Cookies. Press another Mini Cookie on the banana to make a sandwich.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden and enjoy!
- Keep in an airtight container at room temperature for 5-7 days.