Makes 1 loaf, about 10 thick slices
- 2 cups sorghum flour
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free beer
- 2 tablespoons mild olive oil, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8 1/2-inch by 4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Put the sorghum flour, quinoa flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk to combine. Stir in the Mega Chunks, coating to mix with the flour mixture.
- Make a well and pour in the beer the oil. Mix until combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the mixture into the prepared pan. Smooth evenly.
- Bake on the middle rack for 45 to 50 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack. Let cool at least 60 minutes before serving. Serve warm or at room temperature, and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 2 days at room temperature.