Pair our dairy-free chocolate with this marshmallow fluff sandwiched between two of our Vanilla Honey Graham Crunchy Cookies for a delicious, gluten-free campfire treat!
Makes approximately 3 cups
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas or white beans, with or without salt
- 1/2 C. fine sugar
- Optional: 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- Open the can of beans and drain just the watery part into a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl. You should have about 1/2 cup chickpea liquid.
- Add all other ingredients, and beat with an electric mixer or in a stand mixer for 12-16 minutes. It will begin to thicken around minutes 10-11.
- Cover and refrigerate leftovers.