Makes approximately 24 meatballs
- 2 C. of Margherita Pizza Plentils
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 T. non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 325° and coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse the Marherita Pizza Plentils until they are a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, Plentils crumbs from the food processor, and the non-dairy milk.
- Mix by hand until well combined and begin forming 1" meatballs.
- Place a meatball inside each cavity of the mini muffin tin until mixture is gone.
- Bake at 325° for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip the meatballs over to cook evenly on both sides.
- Return to oven and bake another 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place meatballs on a paper towel-line plate or tray to allow to cool and absorb any grease.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- To FREEZE for later use: Place meatballs on a lined baking sheet in a single layer and place in the freezer for 2 hours. Once frozen, divide amongst freezer bags and return to the freezer for up to 3-4 months. Reheat on the stovetop in sauces or in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.