- 1 lb. baby red potatoes
- 2 T. olive oil, split
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 C. shredded vegan cheddar cheese (or dairy-free shred alternative of your choice)
- ¼ C. minced fresh chive or green onion tops
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dill & Sour Cream Plentils, lightly crushed
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place potatoes on the parchment lined baking sheet and coat with half the olive oil (1 T.); sprinkle with the garlic powder and with sea salt.
- Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes or until a knife easily slips into the potato.
- Remove from the oven and, using the bottom of a sturdy glass, crush each potato gently just until the skin splits.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with the shredded vegan cheddar cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 5-6 minutes until cheese melts. Use a spatula to place potatoes on a platter and sprinkle the top with the minced green onion and Dill & Sour Cream Plentils. Try not to eat them all yourself!!