Makes 2 large flatbreads
- For the Flatbread
- 1 T. dried oregano
- 2 t. garlic powder
- 1 ¼ C. water
- 1 T. neutral-flavored oil (we recommend olive or grapeseed oil)
- 2 zucchinis, grilled
- 2 red peppers, grilled
- 1 bunch asparagus, grilled
- 2 yellow squash, grilled
- For the Sundried Tomato Spread:
- 12 oz. oil packed sundried tomatoes
- ½ C. pumpkin seeds
- 1 C. packed fresh basil leaves
- 2 T. nutritional yeast
- sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Line two sheet trays with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare the crust by mixing the dry Pizza Crust Mix, oregano and garlic powder. Gradually drizzle in the water and oil and mix with a spoon until combined. In the same bowl, quickly knead with your hands until the ball is somewhat smooth and well mixed.
- Split into two balls, place one on a floured surface to roll out and cover the other for the time being. With a rolling pin, gently roll into your preferred size crust and place on one of the prepared sheets. Do the same with the reserved dough.
- Brush the dough with additional oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 18 minutes or until lightly golden and cooked through.
- While crust is cooking, chop up the grilled vegetables and mix together to use as your topping.
- Prepare the sundried tomato spread by adding all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and pulsing until well combined.
- To assemble, spoon some of the sundried tomato spread on both crusts and spread with the back of a spoon. Evenly sprinkle the chopped grilled vegetables over the two and cut into pieces.
- Garnish with more fresh basil or dried oregano and enjoy!