- 4 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 ½” thick fries
- 1-4 OZ bag Enjoy Life Foods Garlic & Parmesan Plentils
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Grind Plentils into crumbs and place in a shallow dish.
- Toss the sweet potato fries with 2-3 T. olive oil and roll in the Plentil crumbs (easiest if you do it one by one).
- Place fries on a baking sheet, leaving room between, and pop the trays in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Flip fries over and bake for another 12-15 minutes until lightly browned and crispy.