Makes approximately 35 mini meatballs
- zest from 1 lime
- ¼ C. packed cilantro
- 1 lb. ground turkey thigh or breast
- ½ C. sweet and sour sauce
- juice from 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the entire bag of Plentils in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until you have fine crumbs.
- Add the lime zest, packed cilantro and ground turkey to the bowl and pulse until well mixed.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the turkey mixture and roll into balls, placing each on the parchment lined sheet.
- Drizzle a tiny bit of oil over the meatballs.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes or until the meatballs turn light golden brown.
- In a small saucepan, warm the sweet and sour sauce and lime juice
- Place the meatballs in a bowl for serving and pour the warmed sweet and sour mixture over the top. Serve with toothpicks and enjoy!