Makes 2 servings
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 C. pumpkin puree, chilled
- ½ t. ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- Pinch ground ginger
- ½ t. pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 t. sunflower seed spread
- 1 t. grapeseed oil (or your favorite flavorless oil)
- Peel bananas and slice into 1-inch pieces. Place in a resealable freezer bag and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Using a food processer, mix the frozen banana slices, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla extract. You may need to stop the food processor a few times to scrape down the sides and push the bananas towards the bottom of the bowl. Keep doing this until it starts to come together to make a smooth mixture, similar to frozen yogurt.
- Once fully blended, pour desired amount into bowls.
- To make a warm fudge drizzle, add the Dark Chocolate Morsels, sunflower seed spread and grapeseed oil to a small bowl. Microwave for 30-second intervals until smooth or melt in a double boiler. Immediately pour over the “nice” cream and enjoy!