For the crust:
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Pizza Crust Mix
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 C. cold water
- 2 T. mild olive oil or grapeseed oil, divided, plus more as needed
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- 8 large marshmallows, halved
- 1/4 C. sunflower seeds (can substitute for any other seed)
- 2 1-ounce bags Enjoy Life Foods Crunchy Chocolate Chip Mini Cookies, broken into halves
- 1/2 C. raspberries (any fruit will work here!)
- To make the crust, put a baking sheet or a pizza stone on the bottom rack of the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Have a piece of parchment paper ready and set aside.
- Put the Pizza Crust Mix in a large bowl. Add the cinnamon and whisk to combine. Add 1 cup of the cold water, the oil, and the vanilla extract, stirring until a soft, but workable, dough forms, adding the additional cold water as needed. Transfer the mixture to the workspace, kneading for 2 minutes until smooth and pliable, but not sticky. Lightly coat each ball with oil, then with oiled hands, pat and stretch the piece about 12-inches round and 1/4-inch thick. Loosely cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in a warm draft-free place for about 25 minutes. The dough will be puffy.
- Carefully transfer the dough to the preheated baking sheet (leaving it on the parchment paper). Bake until the top is firm and puffy, and the edges are just starting to firm, about 8 minutes. Sprinkle the dough with the Mini Chips. Let stand about 5 minutes, until they start to melt, then spread to cover the dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch edge.
- Top the melted chocolate with half of the marshmallows, sunflower seeds, and Crunchy Mini Cookies. Return to the oven for about 5 minutes, until the marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Add the raspberries. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, until the marshmallows are golden and the raspberries are softened. Cool on the stone for about 10 minutes, until easy to handle.
- Serve warm, storing leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days, moving any others to the freezer for up to 3 months. Reheat before serving.