Decadent Candy Bars
Dreaming of a dairy-free candy bar? Here you have it!
Makes 15 mini candy bars
- Unwrap the Chewy Bars and cut each into thirds. Set aside.
- Put the sunflower seed butter, shortening, vanilla extract, rice milk, powdered sugar in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. Scoop into a sandwich bag and snip off the corner tip.
- Pipe the frosting onto the top of each mini chewy bar to cover. Place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Meanwhile, melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels with the 2 t. olive oil.
- Line the chilled bars on parchment paper and drizzle the chocolate over each bar to cover.
- Once set, keep the bars in the refrigerator until ready to eat.