Makes approximately 42 bites
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- ¾ c. Water + 2 T. flavorless oil
- 8 Boom Choco Boom Rice Milk Crunch Bars
- 2 t. flavorless oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper or brush with a little flavorless oil and sprinkle with flour (such as Enjoy Life All Purpose Flour Blend).
- Mix together the brownie mix, ¾ c. water and 2 T. flavorless oil. Scoop into the pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Bake for 35-40 minutes until cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- One brownies are cooled, cut into even bite sized squares. Place in the freezer for at least one hour or overnight.
- Unwrap the Boom Choco Boom Rice Milk Crunch Bars and break them apart into a heat safe bowl. Add the 2 t. flavorless oil and microwave at 30 second intervals until melted thouroughly.
- One by one take the frozen brownie squares and coat them in the melted Boom Choco Boom mixture, using a fork to turn. Shake of excess and place on parchment or wax paper to set. Continue with remaining brownie squares.
- Keep these in the refrigerator for 5-7 days, if they last that long!