Cinnamon Roll Muffins
Adapted from www.KeeleyMcGuire.com
- 1/2 C. of confectioners sugar
- 1/4 t. of vanilla
- 2 T. of non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a food processor, process the Decadent Bars until they make a smooth crumble (approx. 5 minutes).
- In a mixing bowl, blend your dry ingredients - flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the applesauce, vanilla, and milk and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the Decadent Bar crumbles.
- Fill baking tins almost full and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- Drizzle optional glaze over top.
- Serve & enjoy!