- 2 Enjoy Life Foods chocolate bars (rice milk or dark chocolate)
- 2 T. sunflower seed butter
- 1 T. brown rice syrup
- 1 T. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Break each chocolate bar into four sections, for a total of eight pieces. Set aside.
- Blend sunflower butter with brown rice syrup. Mixture should pull away from the bowl and form a ball. Set aside.
- Place 1 level teaspoon of sunflower butter mixture on top of 1 section of chocolate. Flatten and form sunflower butter mixture to cover the chocolate piece. Cover a tray or plate with wax paper and place finished candies on top. Continue with remaining chocolate pieces.
- Place 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips in a small plastic sealable bag. Place bag in microwave leaving the top unsealed. Heat in short intervals gently pressing the softened chocolate outside of the bag to make sure the chocolate melts evenly. When chocolate is almost melted, remove bag and press out any remaining lumps. Remove any air from the bag and seal bag. With scissors, snip a very tiny hole in one corner of the bag. Beginning on the wax paper, drizzle the melted chocolate back and forth over the candies. Allow chocolate to harden about 20 minutes.