Makes 16 two-bite cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ C. cooked and cooled quinoa
- ¼ C. creamy sunflower seed butter
- ¼ C. maple syrup
- 2 t. chia or flax meal
- 2 T. buckwheat flour
- 2 t. tapioca starch
- ¼ C. Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Place the bananas, in their skin, on a baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until softened. Remove, cool and smash the bananas discarding the skin.
- Add the roasted bananas and all the other ingredients into a medium bowl and mix together with a fork until well blended.
- Turn the oven down to 350 and scoop out the dough into 16 cookies, using damp fingers to form into a cookie shape.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Cool and store in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.