Makes 8 servings
- 1 C. cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 3/4 C. I Heart Keenwah Toasted Quinoa Flakes
- 1/3 C. cacao powder
- 1/3 C. maple syrup
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- pinch of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 C. sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 C. Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Blend chickpeas, quinoa flakes, cacao powder, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in sunflower butter with a flat spoon.
- Fold in half of the total 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Morsels into mix.
- Spread batter on parchment paper lined 8×4 loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Cut in wedges or squares (depending on your preference) and serve.