Chocolate Quinoa Chickpea Brownies
Makes 8 servings
- Blend chickpeas, quinoa flakes, cacao powder, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and fold in sunflower butter with a flat spoon.
- Fold in half of the total 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Morsels into mix.
- Spread batter on parchment paper lined 8x4 loaf pan and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Cut in wedges or squares (depending on your preference) and serve.