Mega Chunks or Mini Chips? We choose both! Throw a minty twist on these gluten-free cake bites made with two variations of our dairy-free chocolate.
Makes 18 bites
- 2 boxes Enjoy Life Foods Soft Baked Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Mega Chunks
- 1 t. peppermint oil
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Mini Chips
- One by one smash each brownie cookie and roll into a ball, set aside on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Melt the Mega Chunks over a double boiler or in the microwave at 30-second intervals. Stir in the peppermint oil and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll each balled up brownie in the melted peppermint chocolate, allowing excess to drip off and place back on the parchment-lined sheet. Continue until all are coated.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 minutes just until the chocolate is beginning to set. You don’t want it to harden, but you need it to start to set up a bit so when you roll it in the chips they don’t slide off!
- Pour the Mini Chips in a bowl and roll the semi-hardened chocolate covered brownie balls in the chips. Place back on the parchment and continue until they are all coated in the chips.
- Put the tray in the refrigerator to let the chocolate set, about 30 minutes.