Cupcakes are best shared amongst friends, even those who are gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, or all of the above!
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Muffin Mix
- 2 T. cocoa powder
- ¼ C. flavorless oil
- 1 C. + 2 t. cold water
- 1 C. Enjoy Life Foods Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Chocolate Frosting, optional
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, cocoa powder, oil, water and Mini Chips.
- Evenly distribute between the 12-cup muffin tins and bake for 18-22 minutes until lightly browned and springy to the touch.
- Cool completely and either package in an airtight container or spread with Chocolate Frosting!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.