Gluten-free brownie bites coated with dairy-free, vegan chocolate chips have never been so easy to make!
Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites
Makes 25 brownie bites
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods Brownie Mix
- 2 T. sunflower seed oil
- ¾ C. water
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods Dark Chocolate Morsels
- Preheat oven to 350˚ F, and lightly coat an 8×8 baking pan with oil.
- Combine Brownie Mix, oil and water in a bowl and stir until evenly combined.
- Bake at 350˚ F for 35-40 minutes.
- Once cooled, cut into 25 squares, and place onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Chill in freezer for at least one hour.
- Melt the Dark Chocolate Morsels in a large bowl.
- Dip the Brownie Bites into the melted Dark Chocolate Morsels and place back on the baking sheet.
- Set in freezer for 10-15 minutes.